Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Back to School

My kids went back to school yesterday...it's always bittersweet.  I may or may not have shed a few tears.  Ok I did, but having my kids so happy and excited to go and then having them come home glowing, saying how much they love school, helps to ease some of my heart ache of them growing up so fast.

If you follow me on Instagram,  you may have seen the first day pics I put up.  But, let me tell you a little secret....

I wanted make cute 1st day of school signs like all the organized, scrap booking supermoms do...but totally forgot to make them. Oops.  Luckily enough, in spite of the early hour and the fact that I hadn't had coffee, I had a light bulb moment.
 
 
I just had my girls hold a blank card stock and then added in the text with PicMonkey...& It worked great! I'm sure I am not the first one to think of this, but thought I'd pass it on.;)



P.S.  Where did summer go?....Or the last 11 years for that matter?! 


No comments:

Post a Comment