Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, February 8, 2013

Coffee Date



If we were having coffee this morning 
I would tell you...









I won a ticket to SNAP!! Wha??  I know. I am super excited/nervous.  I seriously have social anxiety and rarely put myself in situations out of my comfort zone. (like blogging;))  That is one of the main reasons I wanted to go.  To push myself and grow.  Also to learn and be inspired.  So, if you are going to SNAP let me know!!  I will be the shy girl in the corner by herself;)  Oh, & I don't have a hotel room either so I will be the room-less shy girl in the corner by herself. I best be figuring that out.



















My bestest and I took my baby sis and her friends to see Ed Sheeran the other night. I love live music. It was really fun. I liked his music before, but I love seeing artists live...you get a whole other layer of their talent & artistic-ness as well as feel the energy & soul behind their music. He is one soulful, talented little fella.



Funny Confession Ecard: I went for a run today. It was a wine run, but I still broke a sweat. I believe that counts.

















I need to get to the gym more.  I have been a total slacker in that area and it is really important for my overall well being to get my cardio in.  Getting on that today, dammit!






























The other day my package came from Melissa for the Valentine Mug Swap!  I was like a little kid.  Seriously giddy and excited.   I can't wait to show off the thoughtful surprises she sent me.  I also had so much fun putting hers together.  It made me want to give everyone I know a Valentine's Day present!! p.s Melissa is awesome.
Source: fvquotes.com via Hazel on Pinterest


I am working on staying focused.  I get caught up in my thoughts and then I get overwhelmed and then I become paralyzed.  One more reason cardio is necessary in my life.  

Having said that, I probably better finish up my coffee and get to the gym!  


Thanks for the nice chat!;)  
Have a great Friday. xo

linking up with Alissa...

4 comments:

  1. I'm visiting from the coffee date link up! I bet the Ed Sheeran concert was awesome! I'm loving his music lately, especially Lego House.

    I bet SNAP is going to be so fun! I'm definitely not a huge fan of crowds, and I can definitely get shy when I'm around people I don't know... but I feel like I want to go to a blogging conference so badly. I'm thinking of going to Alt Summit next year.

    I'm sure there are other people who are still looking for roomies.. I bet you won't be room-less for long!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your visit!! It was an awesome concert, I love Lego House too!

      I want to go to Alt Summit next year too...so bad. Hopfully I'll see you there!

      Delete
  2. Awe, thanks for the love girl! :)
    I'm so excited you won a ticket to Snap! You're going to have a ball I'm sure of it. I've not been to Snap but have attended blogger conferences and they are the best and totally energize you.
    Live music fan- um that makes the 298 thing we have in common.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am way excited...it will be so good for me:)

      Ha, I know seriously! love it, my friend.

      Delete