Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, February 1, 2013

february

{so I thought I posted this on Friday, but apparently I didn't hit post. doh! so happy Feb. a couple days later;)}


february is//

candy hearts
LOVE
our wedding anniversary
memories of making home made valentine boxes with my mom
surprises
chocolate
red construction paper
paper  heart doilies
sweet
checking to see if your crush gave you a special valentine
cheesy stuffed bears holding hearts
candle light
the smell of flowers
cupid
chilly yet sunny days & slushy snow (maybe. hopefully.)
presidents day & valentine art projects at school
usually 6 more weeks of winter
romantic dinners
warm hearts
homemade cards

happy february!

P.S.  Yesterday Thursday I was over at Rags to Stitches sharing my 
You should come check it out. If you want... or not.  you know, whatever. okay bye.;)




No comments:

Post a Comment